A Doorway to Harnessing Your Super Natural Force
Glamorous picture of Audrey Hepburn from the blog V State: http://vstateclothing.com/may-6th-v-state-ladies-night/
The word “glamour” originates from the ancient term necromancy-the harnessing of supernatural force. Yeah…hot! And at your fingertips. Any woman can turn her glamour on. Whenever she wants to.
“Enjoy the fact that you’re a woman and men will enjoy it too.” Marilyn Monroe.
I love that quote! So today at Bitch University I’m going to give you glamorous tips from some of the most magnetic women that ever lived. Why do this? Because it keeps away The Drama Queen Brat. The Drama Queen Brat craves attention. When she doesn’t get it she may start to do obnoxious things. Like text a guy 40 times a day or moan about all she doesn’t have and drain the energy of all those around her. By giving attention to things that make you feel beautiful and playful, she is getting attention. A part of you wants attention and by enjoying being a woman and playing with glamour, you get attention in a constructive, fun way! Do one a day. Or two. As many as you want. Add a touch of glamour a day and see how it makes you feel. This is taking power away from your Brat. This will help harness that supernatural force deep inside you. The Strong, Sexy, Confident Bitch.
- Gwen Stefani loves watching old movies. She’ll see something she loves-like a leopard print and decide to wear it the next day. Add a little leopard print to your life. Scarf, shoes, a hot skirt.
- Sophia Loren loves pasta. Savor a bowl no guilt like she does.
- Love your body like Mae West did. “I never worry about diets. The only carrots I’m interested in are the number in a diamond.”
- Create your own fashion trademark. Something that you love to consistently wear. Is it smokey eyes? Flowers always in your home? The way you wear your hair? A blingy ring?
- Laughing at yourself makes you very adorable and charming.
- Enjoy your voice. Speak clearly and take your time. This draws people in.
- Take the time to groom your eyebrows. Fill them in and brush them. They frame your eyes-the mirrors to your soul!
- Red lipstick has been a quick way to glamour forever! Cleopatra used red lipstick to lure Caesar. Find your perfect shade and work it.
- Brush glitter on your cleavage.
- Wear only your favorite perfume to bed.
- Put a huge bouquet of the most glamorous flowers by your bed.
- Movie star Greer Garson used to rinse her hair in champagne. She would not rinse it out. This made her feel incredibly pampered.
- Try on the absolute sexiest heels you can find. Manolos, Louboutins. Admire your legs in the shoes in a mirror.
- Make your entrance. Even in the grocery store. Think up a fun little thing to say in your mind…like a mantra as you enter. “I’m the sexiest woman on the planet.” Practice everywhere.
- Note your posture. Walk tall and don’t slouch. Walk with purpose or a with a subtle, sensual shift of your hips. Slow down. Enjoy walking.
- The next time you’re at a restaurant, order the sexiest, naughtiest, glamorous sounding cocktail and savor it.
- Turn your bedroom into a boudoir. Google for tips.
Please share your glamour ideas on here and on our Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bitch-Lifestyle/205875411841 Get in there and play! Class dismissed. Love, Goddess
© S Stevens Life Strategies