Key to How Sassy You Are
You’ll be licking your lips when you master this Sassy Key! Lip look found at http://blog.yaaree.com/www.yaaree.com/lips/
Need to know key to how in your Sassy Bitch you are: How much free stuff are you getting? If you have to stop and think about the last time you got a deal or something for free? You need to up your Sass. You are not living up to your Sassy Bitch potential. This week has been a slow week for me in the getting free department. I’m getting ready for a vacation and have extra extra work to do to keep things running while I’m gone. I’ve been hibernating with my hot, sexy computer so I haven’t been out much. Still…I’m grateful for all the goodies that have come my way:
- Not happy with my cable bill, I called the company and had a ball with the very hot girl I got as a rep. I wound up paying less than I did for my last yearly contract. Yes!
- Just as I started researching a Kindle, I received a Kindle Keyboard FREE!
- I was craving my fave tuna tartare from a nearby restaurant. I told the man who answered the phone how much I adored their recipe and gushed about how excited I was to have it. When I got to the restaurant he gave me a big smile and said: “It’s on me.” Yes!
- Trying to find a car during Spring Break that wasn’t a ridiculous price was starting to irritate me. So I called a car company, got another hot girl on the line and not only did I get a non-existent discount, I got a free upgrade. Yes!
- I got a guy from my web hosting service laughing so hard that he gave me his personal line. To call whenever I needed something. Yes!
- I received beautiful jewelry. From a man I’ve never met. Whom I’ve only talked to over the phone!
Are these sorts of things happening to you? I really want them to happen to YOU! So here are some things I do that help. Note: If you are in your Bratty Drama Queen? You need to take care of her NOW. Ideas:
Every day I work to become a happier, more loving and more grateful person.
I practice flirting with everything that moves. It’s infectious fun for those around you.
I treat people the way I want to be treated.
I am grateful every single day for all I have.
I love to give. To strangers, friends, family. I don’t expect anything back. I don’t expect anything back because it’s fun to put smiles on peoples’ faces!
I have practiced seeing the good in every road block like no ones’ business.
I keep myself grounded with positive activities and people. When I meet energy suckers and Debbie Downers, they don’t bother me. I know what it’s like to be in their shoes. Not a fun place to be. I’m polite-never letting them suck them down.
What if you’ve just ended a relationship or are having career struggles? I have a tool that will help you move on, get focused and back to Sassy: http://bitchlifestyle.com/2012/07/your-re-awakening/
So get in there, play with your hot self and share with me all the free fun coming your way! Love, Goddess
Bitch Lifestyle The Manual: is now on Amazon Bitch Lifestyle the Manual
© S Stevens Life Strategies