Lusting After Your Skin
Beautiful skin image from The Herbal Supplements Review: http://www.theherbalsupplementsreview.com/tag/exfoliation/
Your skin…love it and adore it today. Slow down and relish every drop of your gorgeous skin. Take that time today after your busy day:
- Take a shower or bath and only use your favorite scent.
- When you dry off your skin with a towel, don’t rush. Gently wipe your skin dry. When we rush we are not gentle. Pamper your skin by being gentle with it.
- Savor putting your favorite lotion on. SLOWLY! Admire your curves and enjoy the aroma of your natural scent mixed in with the lotion.
- When you find yourself being critical, STOP! You were blessed with your skin. When you find something you don’t like, give it some extra love. Spray some shimmer on it, give it a kiss or blow it one. Seriously. Stop with the Drama Queen and enjoy your gorgeous body.
Other Beauty Rituals for your skin:
- Exfoliate weekly. Victoria’s Secret has some wonderful inexpensive scents that make you look and smell delicious. And you can’t beat the sexy names!
- Mud baths, masques etc. Fun road trip to a spa with girlfriends, perhaps?
- Once a week oil treatments for you body. You can even make your own. Grape seed oil and lavender? Relaxing and you’ll have a spa like stash in your home.
- If you can afford to go to a spa, check out the back and body treatments. Or ask for a gift certificate for your birthday. You are worth it. Find a way to really pamper yourself in your budget once in a while.
- If you still can’t afford a spa day in your budget, have a spa party with girlfriends. Each girl is in charge of an area to be pampered.
When you are doing your skin care rituals Bitch it up:
- Play sexy music.
- Admire your just pampered skin in the candlelight.
- Sleep naked and enjoy the coolness of your sheets against your soft skin.
- Caress yourself and enjoy how soft the treatment has made your skin feel.
Make these ideas a part of your daily beauty ritual. Every day find a way to slow down and enjoy the lusciousness of your skin. Love, Goddess
- On Seeing the Beauty http://bitchlifestyle.com/2012/04/on-seeing-the-beauty/
- Are You Irresistible? http://bitchlifestyle.com/2012/02/are-you-irresistible/
- Hail to the V: http://bitchlifestyle.com/2011/09/hail-to-the-v/
© S Stevens Life Strategies