Week of Bs Thursday: BE FUN!!!!
It’s really simple. Just do it. Here are some inspirational choices for weekly fall fun:
1. It’s apple season get in there and enjoy. Go to an apple farm, pick some apples and make yummy pies, tarts and crisps. Throw in different fruits that turn you on, different spices. Try different apples too. Bitch it up by making or finding the gooiest, most decadent caramel apple you’ve ever seen and enjoying it. Savor it. Absolutely no guilt.
2. Go on a hay ride with all your girlfriends. Bitch it up by wearing hot yet comfy fall outfits. Bring blankets, hot cocoa or tea and frolic in the hay together. Flirt with your driver, flirt with the girl selling the tickets. Pick a song to celebrate the outing and play it.
3. Accept last minute offers for fun. I don’t care what it is. A party, a baseball game, movie, dinner, just do it. Make time for it. It will refresh you. You may be a little tired the next day, but the impromptu fun is so worth it.
4. Get outside this weekend by the beach, the park, the pond. Bring a blanket, lie down and close your eyes. Enjoy the rays of warm sunshine on your face and body. Breathe deeply the fresh, cool, crisp air surrounding you.
5. Find a local charity you love. Work with them to create a haunted house with all your friends. Create the most fun, haunted house, field, hayride, barn whatever, ever! Give the profits to your charity.
For the full list…here you go: Feisty Fall Fun
Class dismissed. Love, Goddess
© S Stevens Life Strategies