My tribute to Judge Judy. Watch her put this little scammer in her place. Thanks to LiveLeak.com for this great video!
Welcome to “Empowered Women don’t tolerate BS 101.” Today we learn from someone I would love to crown Queen Bitch of the Court-Judge Judy. It’s so well deserved. She is the reason for the popularity of Courtroom Drama TV shows. The rest pale by comparison and can get too touchy feely, off the point and preachy. Judge Judy stays with the facts. She doesn’t let the plaintiff or defendant go off on long tangents about things irrelevant to the case. Judge Judy is witty and wise. She catches the lies, calls the BS and the case is solved. She may get a little dramatic, but this is entertaining television remember.
While watching her I’ve learned things that favor us here at Bitch Lifestyle:
1. Do not lie to Judge Judy. She’ll call you on it and put you in your place pronto. (So will The Bitch)
2. If you’re dumb enough to continue to lie, Judge Judy will analyze why you are lying. Are you ready to face personal truth? (The Bitch will do so if she cares for you, then she’ll watch your actions. She won’t waste her time with perpetual liars)
2. Do not interrupt people while they are speaking. It’s rude. (The Bitch is polite)
3. Take responsibility for yourself and your family. Don’t be the person scamming others to make a buck and raising the next generation of scammers. (The Bitch loves herself, family and friends always. Because she respects herself and the people around her, she doesn’t take advantage of others for her own gain)
4. Take a step back from your ego. Ask yourself, is this worth my valuable time? Is there an easy way to solve this problem without tons of drama? If you’re silly enough to bring something to court that’s silly, don’t be surprised if Judge Judy tells you you’re silly and why. (The Bitch does not engage in silliness. Unless it’s fun and playful!)
5. We have a choice. We can choose to fill our lives with people that have serious character flaws. Or we can fill our lives with people that appreciate, love, and are faithful to us. People that enhance our lives, not add stress to it. Yes…we are going to have problems. Who do you want in your corner? Cheaters or people that make us better for knowing them? (The Bitch surrounds herself with wonderful people. She is grateful everyday for the love surrounding her)
6. We can learn from Judge Judy. We can watch her effortlessly finesse the people who sue, lie, cheat and steal. If we encounter scammers we have a playbook on how to deal with them. The dos and don’ts. (Bitches appreciate and learn from other strong women)
Thanks, Judge Judy. I’ve learned much from you.