New Fun…instead of 1 Fun Tip, I’m posting 5 for the next few days:
1. Get in touch with your inner child: Remember the things you loved to do as a child? Puzzles, starring in a grand adventure, coloring, playing dress up? Do one today. Play with a new lipstick color, fantasize your the heroine or get some crayons and create your own instant “Picasso.”
2. Try something new. Anything. It could be as simple as taking a new route to work or as exotic as a Hibiscus Margarita. The world is your delicious oyster to play with.
3. Try something that scares the you know what out of you. Something you’ve always said you would “never do.” You may surprise yourself. I’ll never forget one of my “I’ll never do that” experiences from years ago. I said I would never ever in a million years try “paint ball.” Too messy, violent, I’d get hurt, etc. I signed up with a group of friends. I was terrified. I thought I’d lost it. The day of the event was a gorgeous fall day. The paint ball wars took place in a huge gorgeous forest. The forest had fortresses, castles, western towns. It was SO fun…the adrenaline rush, the scenery, the camaraderie.
4. Enjoy some puppies or kittens. Let them jump all over you.
5. Put some glimmer, stickers or temporary tattoos on a favorite body part. Or your least favorite body part. Admire yourself in the mirror.
Okay…I couldn’t resist one more…
6. Turn off the radio, cell, computer. Go to a quiet place. It could be your room or the beach, etc. Close your eyes and do absolutely nothing…except listen. You’ll be amazed at what you hear.
© S Stevens Life Strategies