Gorgeous idea from the fab web site “The Glamorous Housewife” visit her site for more ideas:
Day Two of Bitch Does Glamour Week: Take a few minutes to update your boudoir. Feminine, fun touches just for you. If you have a man living in your boudoir, carve out a space just for your hot feminine self. Like your make up area.
- Add a gorgeous piece of fabric in your favorite color draped over the mirror. There are lots of places to explore for this: Walmart, Craft Stores, JoAnn Fabrics have lots of beautiful choices for you.
- Add candles, dust catchers and put out your favorite perfume bottles to enhance the areas’ beauty.
- Add sensual pictures, glamorous pictures, flowers, anything that makes you feel beautiful.
- Put out some of your key make up pieces. That pretty sparkle poof, shimmer for your hair and body, a beautiful compact.
- Get yourself a beautiful hand held mirror. The more ornate the better!
- Keep the area neat, clean, uncluttered and organized. Throw out anything that should be or that you don’t use.
- The next time Victoria Secret has its Semi Annual sale, purchase a few things for your vanity. They have a “Sexy Little Things,” line that is just perfect for this. In the meantime, search stores for girly fun stuff to include on your vanity.
- Share your ideas here and on Facebook: Bitch Lifestyle
Note to observe: When you walk into your newly glammed up space: How does it make you feel? Record your thoughts.
Have fun….Love, Goddess
© S Stevens Life Strategies