How to win an argument with a man. Do you know when your winning?
- You call him on his crap and gives you a shocked look: You’re winning. Stay on point. Beware of #4 below.
- You call him on his crap and he changes the subject: Checkmate. Tell him “crap” won’t fly and then YOU change the subject.
- You call him on his crap and he laughs good naturally: You’ve won. Enjoy your moment playfully. No I told you sos.
- You call him on his crap and he deflects onto you: Game set and match. If he continues blaming you and it is a pattern, drop him. You want a man who is responsible with his actions.
But Goddess. You make it sound so simple. It is. It may hurt dealing with these situations but think of the pain you could have if you invest in the wrong guy. When you have enrolled yourself into Bitch University, studied with me, read my book Bitch Lifestyle the Manual or done the numerous exercises on this website you learn how to keep your emotions in check so he doesn’t use it to his advantage. ( See #4 ) In other words, you have embraced action and are not lying down on the floor. Real men are grown up boys. They need boundaries. If you don’t give them boundaries they’ll walk all over you. I recently broke up with a guy because he thought he could get me to lie down. Please.
“Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.” Marilyn Monroe
From the moment I met him I knew he was “just for fun.” I enjoyed him until he started trying to make me chase him. Yawn. When he realized that I wasn’t going to chase him, he begged me to meet him. (Side note: I did not meet him at my house. I picked a neutral place and made plans after. Limiting his time with me.) I met him and he apologized for being AWOL. He said he wanted the chance to make it up to me. I told him point-blank I didn’t feel close to him anymore. He gave me a shocked look. He couldn’t believe that he didn’t have me. He thought I was on the floor looking up to him. All he thought he had to do was SAY he was sorry and the chase could begin again. Please.
I want this for you. I want you to know when a guy is playing you or is trying to love you. So start acting! Love, Goddess
4. Learn from history: The greatest seductresses! Seductress
© S Stevens Life Strategies