Evita Peron was a charming dynamo who took Argentina by storm. She started out as a poor prostitute and died adored and mourned by millions. She became a skilled political speaker and used her position to help people. She wanted to help those, who like herself, started out in poverty.
- Embrace Risk: She didn’t let her unfortunate beginnings keep her down. Evita wanted to be successful in Argentina. She had a dream and went for it. She became a successful radio personality and actress.
- Adapt: Evita adapted to the needs of up and coming politician Juan Peron. She had to if she wanted to be more than a Mistress. She wanted to be his wife which would help her realize her dream of fame and fortune.
- Appearances Matter: She knew how much appearances mattered. She knew she had to look her best to stand out and be admired by the people of Argentina: She always looked glamorous. Designer labels from head to toe so “the people who dreamt about her” wouldn’t be let down.
- Silence is Powerful: She knew when to be quiet. She knew the power of just listening.
So how do you channel a little of Evita into your life? Evita, the Legend of Eva Peron (1919-1952) Especially if you don’t (at the moment) have a rich, powerful head of a country to lavish his money on you?
- Never be caught with unkempt roots. Keep them in check between appointments. Even if you need the swipe of a mascara wand. Don’t be caught dead in public in sweats or pajamas. Do your make-up and wear jewelry. If someone loves your outfit? Don’t tell them it’s Walmart. (Even if it is) Say you got it in a store in New York City. I wore this dress for years from Walmart that people thought was designer from New York City. I did get in New York City (sassy smile). Or just say “Thank you.”
- Cultivate an air of mystery. Let people wonder about you. Just because they ask a question (especially if it’s personal!) doesn’t mean you have to answer. Don’t give it all up…putting every aspect of your life on social media.
- Adapt instead of whine, moan, or not take action. What’s more effective…whining about how you can’t do something or actually taking steps to achieve it?
- Take chances. I’m not saying go to a dangerous area and walk around alone…I’m saying get adventurous. And if something bugs you or you don’t like it? Don’t let that have power over you. If you are afraid of trusting people? Analyze why. Maybe it’s the people you are around? Solution: Take action by getting out and meeting new people.
Oh…and most importantly…enjoy channeling your inner Bitch Goddess…just like Evita did. Love, Goddess
- Relationship Advice: The Seductress in Action
- Depression and Conspiracy Theories?
- Bitch Lifestyle: The Manual
© S Stevens Life Strategies