Samantha knew she was over dressed for the movies but just had to wear her new shoes!
What do you want your first impression to be? Greasy or full of Sassy Self Confidence?
It always makes me sad when I see a woman look like she put zero effort into her outfit for the day. Literally looking like she has just rolled out of bed. When she could be making an entrance. Rocking the side-walk with her style. Devastating people with their first glance at her.
Sassy Self Confidence starts with your gorgeous body. Make it a goal to make a devastating first impression always! Even if you are going to work out, look adorable. Slick on some lip gloss and work that dazzling smile. Taking care of the body you were blessed with will make you feel good. It will help you feel confident and alive. It will become a habit so entrenched that if you are caught in a wind storm and meet Ryan Gosling? You will ooze self confidence and beauty. And it matters! If you don’t look like you care about how you look, you don’t look like you care very much about yourself. And if you don’t care very much about yourself, what do you care about? Where’s the passion for your hot little self?
I’ve been reading a few books about stylish women. I will be sharing the basics and the over the top. Let’s start slow. One book was about Basic French Chic. Easy and doable. So let’s DO:
- Exercise: No time? I hear you. Make it a part of your daily activities. Today I’m a bit stressed with a lot on my plate. I am doing wall push ups, grocery shopping, raking leaves and running other errands with a little extra gusto.
- Wardrobe: This is a great article on how to work the basics From Hubpages
- The French “No Make Up Look” makes you look polished but enhances your beauty. Foundation to even out skin tone, blush, mascara and neutral lip. Voila you are done.
- Take care of your skin. What’s that quote? You earn the skin you have in your 50s? Sounds good to me. Start earning it.
- Look presentable always. Not just for the time you meet your ex and his new girl. Do it because you want to always look your best. You’ll never know what exciting offer comes your way. Trust me on this. I can’t tell you how many free things I get when I look my best. I can even be in sweats thanks to cute hair ornaments and lip gloss!
- Turn off the TV and cultivate your mind. Learn something new. Research something you never thought to.
- Enjoy your femininity. Learn from Famous Seductresses! One of my faves: Seductress by Betsy Prioleau
- Posture. Slouching makes you look withdrawn. Bitches don’t withdraw from anything or anyone!
We all have days when all we want to do is relax, put our hair up in a pony tail and hang in our pajamas. It becomes a problem when we let this filter into our lives all the time. The “just outta beddy” look is wonderful relaxing at home or works in an emergency. Respect that gorgeous body of yours by keeping it in the best shape time allows and adoring it with the best clothes you can afford. Rock that Sassy Self Confidence every time you step out into the world! Love Goddess
© S Stevens Life Strategies