I love this quote and pic! I found at the fab web site The Sassy Steel Magnolia: http://thesassysteelmagnolia.com/tag/quote/ Check it out!
I want new adventures, meet new people and discover new places, tastes and music. And I will be with an amazing new trip coming up.
I crave it everyday, though! How do I and YOU satisfy that burning need we all feel? When we are bogged down with work, expectations (isn’t that a fun word) and commitments. If a few days go by and I haven’t discovered anything new? I get impatient. Those of you who have been following the web site for a while know that about me, huh? http://bitchlifestyle.com/2009/05/impatiencea-virtue/ Anyway…how to do we create delicious moments of adventure daily?
By enjoying a moment and creating the “passion of discovery.”
- Savor the first bite. I don’t care if it’s the frozen pizza you eat every week! Create the moment. Close your eyes, enjoy the aroma, texture and crunch.
- Dating someone? Instead of thinking about “making out with them,” relish the first kiss. The wait and the anticipation of what it will be like!
- Play some new music. We all have comfort zones. Find a new music to stretch to, dance to, make love to.
- Order something. ANYTHING new on a menu. Extra points if it is something you would never ever in a million years try. For me, last week it was split pea soup. I don’t like peas. I still don’t like peas, but now I know I don’t like this sort of soup.
- Look in the paper and search for something NEW: a play to see, a museum to enjoy, a new restaurant, new town, sporting event, rally, charity, etc., to do. Bitch it up and invite friends.
- Learn to cook your absolute favorite restaurant meal brilliantly at home.
- Have an iron chef night with friends.
- It’s fall…do fall things! Go to a festival or apple farm, long hikes with a pic nic, play and make love in the leaves, make your own cider, bob for apples, make and bake your favorite apple dishes, climb a mountain, jump out of a plane, go to the tropics, find a hot man to kiss in Paris.
- Take a new class. Or ask about my upcoming course exploring Seductresses in history and awakening yours! My email: Goddesspower978@hotmail.com
That isn’t enough for you to try? Well here’s another article I wrote called Feisty Fall Fun. Get in there and play, discover and party! http://bitchlifestyle.com/2010/09/feisty-fall-fun/ Love, Goddess
Giant PS: Only a couple spots left in my hot man program “Re-Awakening.” What do you want from men? http://bitchlifestyle.com/2012/07/your-re-awakening/
© S Stevens Life Strategies