Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Space required after the Public Identifier in Entity, line: 1 in /home/bitchlif/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 149
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): SystemLiteral " or ' expected in Entity, line: 1 in /home/bitchlif/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 149
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): SYSTEM or PUBLIC, the URI is missing in Entity, line: 1 in /home/bitchlif/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 149
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/bitchlif/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 160
Are You Overwhelmed?
If you are? You’re handling so much with so much style and flair that the Universe just keeps on giving you more! Why would she do such a thing? Because you are on the fast track. The Universe, the people around you, and the people who rely on you know this: you will help them rock their worlds. And why wouldn’t they admire your style and flair under pressure? People that are rocking their lives so hard are inspiring. Sign me up!
So how in the world do you keep up with all this? You have to know when the overwhelm is too much even for you, Rock Star. You do this by…showing the Universe you need a little break. So take a deep breath Beauty and try one of the following:
- Do only what you can do, Goddess. There’s no shame in delegating! Don’t let the “what I should be doing” ruin your style and flair. Sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself? Is…
- Take a break. Turn on your fave tunes and dance your cute butt off. Or…go here and dance to one of these: Your Celebration Song.
- Say no. Don’t you dare add one more thing to your plate if you don’t have time to take a dance break from #2. You don’t have 3 minutes to dance? Really?
- Know how to schedule those mindless tasks that consume time and make you dread doing them. 2 days a week I do the following: Fave TV show, lap top, clear the email in boxes. Spa music on Pandora helps too. Relax in bed. Sip some wine. Or if it’s winter try a hot chocolate laced with a little Kahlua, Bailey’s or both. Make the mundane pleasurable. It’s amazing how much I can get done when I add pleasure to boring but necessary tasks.
- Screw expectations. Stop expecting perfection. It will drive you bat **** crazy. Let it go.
- Ask for help. Really.
- Shut out distractions. Turn off the cell, lap top, TV. Say no to tech for a few hours or an entire evening so you can relax a bit. Don’t feel guilty about it. You deserve it!
- Laugh. Get together with the friend that makes you laugh, watch your fave comic, TV show or movie. Laugh until it hurts. Laughing releases so much tension!
What are your favorite ways to own your overwhelm and rock your life even more? Please share with us here and on Facebook! Bitch Lifestyle on Facebook. Love Goddess
Want more? Suggested Reading:
© S Stevens Life Strategies