I’m so desiring some play. Delicious, flirtatious, no thought involved play. Just BE HAPPY!
I run so many things. When you run so many things you are in a constant state of “what’s next to achieve my next goal?” Then it starts to happen. You drift. You drift farther away from delicious flirtatious no holds barred play. So ultimately running your life leads you farther and farther away from the essence of life. Then you find yourself on Google. Entering very un- Sassy Bitch search terms like “symptoms of depression,” “I want to be happy again,” “am I depressed?” Maybe you do so with a very cute dramatic sniff. Stop right now and do something fun for yourself! Find what re-charges you, refreshes you and re-focuses you.
Unabashed, glorious play.
So I am keeping it so simple today. How about you? I want this for you too, Work Goddess! Go out and play! Concentrate on one thing only: how to be happy in the moment
- Go out and shop.
- Go out and play at the beach.
- Have lunch in the park and take off your shoes.
- Run naked with your lover.
- Flirt outrageously with someone you meet today.
- Take an hour and put on your fave outfit, enjoy doing your make up and then make your entrance in the world. When you walk down the street own it. It’s your street.
- Tickle every single person you love.
- Blow a kiss to a stranger.
- Find another stranger, give him a devastating smile and disappear.
- Find a place to dance all night with your girlfriends—tonight!
- Ask a bartender to help you create your signature cocktail. Pay for someone’s drink just for fun and disappear.
- Discover something you love.
- Discover something you hate.
- Smash a fear on your list.
That’s your assignment — go out and play. Deliciously. Uninhibited. Joyous. Play. Love, Goddess
More Adventures in Play:
© S Stevens Life Strategies