A confident state of mind? Anne Taintor pic from the fabulous web site We Love It: http://weheartit.com/entry/931828
Confidence-what are some keys to this wonderful state of mind?
We will explore—all week at Bitch University. Here and on Facebook. So lets dig in…
Elements of Confidence we will explore:
- Confidence Key A or Bitch Rule #1: Love Yourself. With Abandon! Every delicious, naughty, amazing ounce of you. This is one of the hardest things we’ll ever learn how to do. Why is that? Let’s discuss on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bitch-Lifestyle/205875411841 If you aren’t on Facebook, no worries. Let’s discuss below in the Comments section.
- Confidence Key B or Bitch Rule #4: We have Beauty Rituals: We treat our bodies like the gorgeous vessels they are. Our skin, organs, lips, brain, hair, limbs and luscious pussies are celebrated. Every inch. We are beautiful!
- Confidence Key C: We have our financial lives in order. It is a wonderful freedom to have and worth the work to get there.
- Confidence Key D: We have found our unique talents and passions and have embraced them 100%.
- Confidence Key E: We laugh! Confidence Keys and The Bitch Rules http://bitchlifestyle.com/2009/05/bitch-rule-1-love-yourself-with-abandon/ have led us to a wonderful sense of humor about ourselves and the world around us.
- Confidence Key F: We can’t remember the last time we apologized for anything. This is because we have developed a set of life rules that we stick by. We also have developed the ability to call people on their crap in a charming, blunt, no nonsense way when we are disrespected. For more: http://bitchlifestyle.com/2010/07/cowardice-and-the-bitch/ and http://bitchlifestyle.com/2009/07/command-respect/
Let the discussion begin. Today on Facebook we’ve been discussing Confidence Key A or Bitch Rule #1: Love Yourself. With Abandon! Every delicious, naughty, amazing ounce of you. What ways have you been able to accomplish this and what barriers do you face? With me, I’ve always been more comfortable way out of society’s little “box.” I’ve always gravitated toward the unusual, the more adventuresome, the new the sparkle. How about you?
© S Stevens Life Strategies