Fab Anne Taintor Birthday Cards are found here: Anne Taintor.com
Confidence: Signs Your A Sassy Bitch:
- The word “compromise” makes you yawn.
- You know what you want and succeed because you find a way when most people quit.
- You’re finances are in order.
- You take care of your mind, body and soul. It’s your top investment.
- You listen to a man’s words with healthy skepticism. Actions turn you on.
- You don’t whine about a problem. You solve the problem.
- You stay glued to your passions. They are the keys to your success.
- You’ve been called a “spit fire” by a man at least once this week.
- You don’t care if the hot sexy piece of ass you just met calls you or not. If he’s worth your time, he makes time for you.
- You take care of your home, family, friends, career, plants. Because you respect how hard you worked and how lucky you are to have them.
- If your man tells you he “needs space” you blow him a sassy kiss or help him pack.
- You understand and appreciate the male ego. So you can work it for both your pleasure.
- You know that just because a guy wants to have sex with you, it doesn’t mean he actually likes you.
- You absolutely relish calling people on their crap in a calm and unemotional way. True Bitches know why.
- You politely listen to the advice and ideas people give you. Then do exactly what you want to do. How you want to do it.
- If someone who loves you calls you on your crap, you listen. You know they are doing it because they truly love and care.
- You can’t remember the last time you apologized for anything.
A Sassy Bitch got her confidence because:
1. She takes care of herself. She takes the time to know what turns her on and stays moving to her groove. The better she takes care of herself the more confidence she attains.
2. She doesn’t spend a lot of time apologizing for things she does. Because she knows that what she did was right. She knows she’s won when less confident “Drama Queen” people try to put the blame back on her and make excuses. Thanks to taking care of herself, these less confident “Drama Queen” people are replaced with confident and wonderful people. Confident and wonderful people are less prone to doing things that need an apology. They know when they are wrong and fess up to it. Much simpler than the Drama Queen, no?
3. Because she takes care of herself, she always looks good. She never looks like she just rolled out of bed, she fuels her body with healthy foods and has a wardrobe that makes her feel confident and put together. She has glowing skin and enjoys playing with her make up. That little girl that loves to play dress up is always in us!
4. By taking care of herself she feels good. When something doesn’t feel right or makes her cringe, she listens to that voice inside her screaming HELL NO!!!!
6. She takes care of negative emotions (anger, fear, worry) before they have time to fester in her body. Pushing away these emotions can lead to illness, chronic pain and other body ailments.
7. Because she takes such good care of herself, she is able to laugh at most day to day annoyances. And get right back into her groove.
8. Have a yen to start your own hot little business? A woman entrepreneur is an amazing organizer. She knows it all starts with her. She oozes confidence. Mindbody: together on purpose. Mindbodysoul.
9. Healthy relationships start with you. A vibrant healthy you helps all your relationships.
Notice a theme here? It all starts with you, honey. Loving yourself is not negative or selfish. It’s discovering and loving what makes you feel your best. Which fuels your confidence. Which is the fuel for everything. Love, Goddess
Own your Sassy, Confident Bitch…now on Amazon: Bitch Lifestyle the Manual
© S Stevens Life Strategies