Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Space required after the Public Identifier in Entity, line: 1 in /home/bitchlif/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 149
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): SystemLiteral " or ' expected in Entity, line: 1 in /home/bitchlif/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 149
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): SYSTEM or PUBLIC, the URI is missing in Entity, line: 1 in /home/bitchlif/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 149
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/bitchlif/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 160
Too much information? I don’t think so! Image from the fab website Glitters 20: http://www.glitters20.com/quotes/category/funny/funny-vintage/page/7/
Do you cultivate a sense of mystery? Or does everyone know every little detail about you? What you do every minute of the day?
I was prompted to write this because every time I open the internet I get way too much information about people I don’t know or care to know. Like, really…do we need to know that Michael Douglas got cancer from too much oral sex? I would have been mortified if I was Catherine Zeta Jones. Oh and you feminists? Aren’t you a little angry that this is yet another assault on our gorgeous pussies? Like referring to our pussies as “junk,” now you can get cancer if you pleasure a woman too much. The whole news story was SICK. No pun intended.
Our private lives are no longer. I am very selective about what I tell to people. I share on my personal Facebook things I am up to in a general sort of way. And it’s usually without a time frame. I share with my clients examples from my life that can help them. I want to be someone they can tell anything to. Like their best friend. So we can both move forward…together. One of the things I teach my clients is to not share everything. You don’t have to tell anyone anything. You don’t have to share personal information. Share with those you trust. Be selective. Let them earn your trust! So in that spirit, let’s discuss cultivating a Sexy Sense of Mystery!
1. Become comfortable with silence. This is HUGE. Does quiet make you nervous? Do you feel as though you should be saying something? This may be insecurity. Don’t let insecurity be your guide. That is so Drama Queen. A Sassy Bitch is very comfortable with silence. She knows the power of silence. Cultivate and enjoy that power.
2. Listen. Don’t interrupt. Put all your attention on the other person. Smile and enjoy what they are saying to you.
3. Speak softly…it draws people in and creates intimacy.
4. Once you’ve mastered speaking softly, slow it down. Marilyn Monroe had a beautiful voice. If you ever hear her in interviews, it is hypnotic.
I discuss many more in my coaching courses and in my book Bitch Lifestyle the Manual but start with these 4. Let me know how this goes on our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bitch-Lifestyle/205875411841?ref=hl Love, Goddess
- Marilyn Monroe Ahead of Her Time: http://bitchlifestyle.com/2012/08/marilyn-monroe-ahead-of-her-time/
- Bitch Rule #1: http://bitchlifestyle.com/2009/05/bitch-rule-1-love-yourself-with-abandon/
- Your Re-Awakening! http://bitchlifestyle.com/2012/07/your-re-awakening/
© S Stevens Life Strategies