What have you done for your sensuality lately, hotties? Read any books, admired your luscious feminine core and her beauty? Slow danced to your favorite music until you start to glow?
It’s tough to remember to do all the time. I’m coming back full swing (and that pun just sorta came out!) this weekend. I”m taking a workshop with the fabulous Sheri Winston. Ms. Winston wrote the book “Women’s Anatomy of Arousal.” A friend has invited her into her home and a bunch of us girls are going to be taking her 8 hour work shop together. A full day of learning about our sensuality. Yay! Need some encouragement to do the same?
At the beginning of her book Ms. Winston includes an excerpt of “A Woman Waits For Me,” by Walt Whitman. This is the part I loved the most:
Without shame the man I like knows and avows the deliciousness of his sex,
Without shame the woman I like knows and avows hers.
Mmmmmmm…rather hot, no?
It’s tough being stuck in this world where some cultures cover up our sexuality, exploit our sexuality or try to make us feel dirty: http://bitchlifestyle.com/2010/07/junk-try-diamonds/. Take the power back from these sources by laying claim to your sexuality. Women have an organ, the clitoris, that was created for one thing: pleasure to rock our bodies! What a gift! It’s up to us to stop all the negative noise and take pride in our pleasure organ. So what are you going to do today to OWN your sexuality?
- Get a book, like Sheri Winston’s “Women’s Anatomy of Arousal.” (In Bitch Boutique above) Read and enjoy.
- Celebrate your sensuality. Write yourself a poem, or find a song to dance to.
- Examine her physically-up close and personal. (Sheri’s book will help you there!)
- Know what you adore. In bed. To Taste. To Hear. To see. What touch sets you afire. (soft materials, how to have a man touch you) And then practice communicating it and enjoying it.
- Check out hot info I’ve posted on the site: A Big Biological difference between the sexes: Click here for more Embrace our Sexual Organs and Dell Williams sexual pioneer for women.
Your sensuality and orgasms are so worth it! Share ideas on here and on our Facebook page Love, Goddess
© S Stevens Life Strategies