Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Space required after the Public Identifier in Entity, line: 1 in /home/bitchlif/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 149
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): SystemLiteral " or ' expected in Entity, line: 1 in /home/bitchlif/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 149
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): SYSTEM or PUBLIC, the URI is missing in Entity, line: 1 in /home/bitchlif/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 149
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/bitchlif/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 160
A gorgeous smile is all you need to get the fun flirtation rolling…pin up image from Sad Man’s Tongue Rockabilly Bar & Bistro:
When was the last time you had a really good flirt? Your assignment this week at Bitch University is to have a really good flirt. Some tips inspired from famous Seductress Ninon de Lenclos:
- Let the man come to you. By all means smile and make eye contact…but let him come to you!
- Don’t give everything away in the first conversation. I see women doing this all the time! When he asks you a question…especially if it is personal, give him a vague answer. Then change the subject. If he persists, excuse yourself. In the most polite and charming way. YOUR rules are the ones in play. Not his.
- Use your voice to entice. The French use their inside voice in conversation. It will bring the other person in closer to you in a deliciously intimate way.
- Don’t rush. Conversation is one of the most powerful weapons in Seduction.
And more…the Sassy Bitch in flirtation from Bitch Lifestyle the Manual
- Flirting is fun! It’s play! Enjoy everyone you meet. Smile mischievously, make eye contact with a hot male and disappear. Just for the fun of it.
- If you haven’t flirted in a while, opening up this way can be nerve-wracking! If you find yourself nervously over chattering, take a breath and it’s perfectly okay to excuse yourself to recollect.
- I read all the time where you can “touch a man on his arm” to indicate interest. Try this instead: just enjoy the thought of the first touch. The glow you get enjoying the thought will come from within you. Very alluring. When he touches you that first time? It’s perfect. Enjoy the moment. And that’s it. Ideally this will be at the end of the encounter. We Americans rush through everything! Slow down and enjoy the flirtation. The first touch. The first kiss.
- Genuinely have a good time. I cannot stress this enough. When you’re having fun? Others around you want to become a part of your fun. It’s like a charming magnet they can’t help but be drawn to. The famous Courtesans always made it about their pleasure. It fascinated those around them and if she chose them? Her pleasure gave them pleasure back.
So start with having an absolute blast wherever you are-in the moment-and see what is drawn to you. Try not to over think it (note number 6 above) just flirt and play back!
Want more? There is so much more to discover in Bitch Lifestyle the Manual now on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Bitch-Lifestyle-The-Manual-ebook/dp/B009Z5A9AC?tag=bitchlifes-20
© S Stevens Life Strategies