PLAY! Anne Taintor image from Pinterest
Here is a new list of fun, playful and slightly outrageous things to do this weekend! What yummy mayhem will you cause?
1. Create your own version of Truth or Dare. I just finished mine…
2. Go out with friends and be the Diva of your dreams: The Princess, the 80s Super Model…you get the idea. Give yourself an appropriate nick name. For example, if I decide to be an 80s Super Model: I would dress and do my hair and make up 80s style. I would go by one name, even if my last name was asked. My real name is Sharon, so I would dress it up by calling myself “Sharilyn.”
2. Find a cute man and offer to read his palm. Say you’re taking a class and need the “practice.”
3. Here’s a fun one that I haven’t done in a while. Say you were dared by a friend to “ask a man to kiss your hand.” I love this one and am going to have to do this one this weekend!
4. Go out Salsa Dancing. Wear your brightest dress and most gorgeous heels. Bring a red rose to put between your teeth.
5. Clean your car and add your personality. Add fun feminine things for your travel pleasure. Change your Cd’s, add some yummy chocolate mints, beautiful silk flowers, rose petals, shimmer powder brushes, perfume swatches, Kleenex, lip gloss and comfy pillows. Whatever you love!
6. Create a yummy new drink and name it after yourself. Serve it at your parties and order it when you go out. 🙂
7. Explore your sensuality! With music, touch and taste. Here are some fun web site for you to go to:
Eves Garden: Dell Williams was taking a class with the one and only Dr. Betty Dodson. She had to go purchase a vibrator. The only place to get one was behind a Macy’s counter. She thought women could do so much better. So she created the sensual heaven Eve’s Garden. Amazing, inspiring woman!
Kiki De Montparnasse is all about sensuality. From lingerie to music to bedding.
Enjoy! And please share any fun, playful and slightly outrageous things to do here at Bitch Lifestyle!
© S Stevens Life Strategies