Today’s post is full of quotes to inspire you, make you smile and pick you up when you need it.
1. “I love it when people doubt me.” Rodney Harrison When you need a kick in the you know what when you hit a snag on the road to success. http://bitchlifestyle.com/2009/11/i-love-it-when-people-doubt-me-rodney-harrison/
2. “Behind every great woman is a guy looking at her ass.” Guys love our butts. Even if we don’t. Remember this when you want to beat up your beauty.
3. “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” Albert Einstein I’m dedicating this to you, Daniel.
4. “Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.” Timothy Leary This is awesome. Think about this when you hear all the noise trying to distract you from this fact. And the world is full of noise, hot one!
5. Anything by Maya Angelou. Post her incredible poem “Still I Rise,” somewhere for an immediate pick up whenever you need it. Remember…she knows she has diamonds in the center of her thighs.
6. An ounce of performance is worth pounds of promises. Mae West Men say the most incredible things to get you to do something for them. Bitches are turned on by actions.
7. Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before. Mae West Think twice before you say “no way” to something.
8. It’s the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time. Tallulah Bankhead Remember this when you are bored or think you have nothing to do. Go out into the glorious world and get busy! When you roll your eyes at me for saying this (and its so cute) I give you this:
9. Live! Life’s a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death! Auntie Mame
Want more? Ask me for a juicy little something to do. A homework assignment to get you back on the “fun” highway. Anything for you, gorgeous! Love, Goddess
© S Stevens Life Strategies