Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Space required after the Public Identifier in Entity, line: 1 in /home/bitchlif/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 149
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): SystemLiteral " or ' expected in Entity, line: 1 in /home/bitchlif/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 149
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): SYSTEM or PUBLIC, the URI is missing in Entity, line: 1 in /home/bitchlif/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 149
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/bitchlif/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 160
Mae West. How much do you know about this Seductress of the past? She was a Seductress until her death at eighty-seven. She was considered truly scandalous and dangerous by her peers. She was even fined $500.00 and sentenced to 10 days in jail for starring in the Broadway play “Sex.” The crime? Corrupting the morals of youth. She loved sex and had no problem talking about it and having it whenever and with whomever she wanted. Mae even created plays and revues about it. No apologies. She was exactly who she was. No apologies. She reveled in her life. No apologies.
- Young gorgeous man wanted to cook, clean and make love to her. Even in her 70s and until the day she died.
- Mae had an endlessly entertaining wit and candor.
- She was a nightmare for the patriarchy: the older woman unchained in every way.
- Forced out of Hollywood for her promiscuous ways and dominance of men. Her reaction? She already knew she was “a little too ahead of her time.”
- Mae had a voracious multi-orgasmic sex life.
- She saw “boundaries” as something that must be broken. With relish.
- Colette, one of her admirers, said of Mae: “This impudent woman alone does not experience the bitterness of an abandoned old woman.” Think about that one…old age and all the negative social views associated with it: Mae could have cared less.
“I wrote the story myself. It’s about a girl who lost her reputation and never missed it.”
“Every man I meet wants to protect me. I can’t figure out what from.”
“Marriage is a fine institution, but I’m not ready for an institution.”
“All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with somebody else.”
“Those who are easily shocked should be shocked more often.”
“I used to be Snow White, but I drifted.”
Living life this way takes a lot of courage, moxie and a HUGE sense of humor. Which Mae had in droves. Use this as a little inspiration for you. Think of it this way. The next time you want a free drink, meal, whatever, go get it. I get these free all the time. Say to yourself…it Mae West can laugh at Hollywood for rejecting and arresting her I should definitely be going for xyz! So what is your excuse for not embracing every luscious drop of gorgeous you? No excuses. Honor Mae with a promise to get yours and live life exactly as who you are every minute of every day. Love, Goddess
How to live life with abandon. My book: Bitch Lifestyle the Manual
How to live life with abandon. Live courses with me: http://bitchlifestyle.com/2012/07/your-re-awakening/
© S Stevens Life Strategies