Picture can be found at Shutterstock.com: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-59045674/stock-photo-beautiful-red-wedding-bouquet-on-the-car.html
Spring Clean your car! Make your mode of transportation comfortable-a sanctuary full of things to keep you safe, secure and feeling luscious!
- Vacuum and wipe the exterior down. Spritz a yummy scent or add a few of those perfume samples from magazines to freshen the air.
- Thoroughly clean the outside. Get rid of any grease on your hub caps and shine up the wheels.
- Add some cute comfortable pillows. Pink? Zebra print? Bucket seats can be uncomfortable.
- Rotate out music you’ve had in the car forever.
- Google emergency kits for your car and make one or update the one you have. http://beprepared.com/article.asp?ai=28
- Add your fave beauty supplies, personal supplies and yummy snacks.
- Add things that you know make you feel beautiful – at the ready when life hits you hard. Your fave book, magazine, scarf, perfume, glitter, lotions.
- For more ideas and items to add for your car Safety Girl: http://www.safetygirl.com/emergencykits.html
Have fun turning your car into your moving Palace! Love, Goddess
- Dita Von Teese: A Study in Naughty Glamour http://bitchlifestyle.com/2011/08/dita-von-teese-a-study-in-naughty-glamour/
- Beauty Rituals Empower You http://bitchlifestyle.com/2009/06/beauty-rituals-empower-you/
- Everyday Glamour http://bitchlifestyle.com/2009/08/everyday-glamour/
© S Stevens Life Strategies