We have a full month left to “Summer Frolic.” Here are some ideas for your “Frolic Schedule.”
1. Take that picnic you always talk about. (I finally took mine after 3 years last summer!)
2. Get some hot erotica, novel or a pile of magazines to a park and read for as long as you want. Extra points if you can find a hammock to do this in.
3. Find a Country Fair and vote on everything there is to vote on. Eat popcorn, cotton candy and play play play.
4. Find the scariest roller coaster to ride. Scream your head off.
5. Walk and make out in the warm summer rain.
6. Pick your own blueberries or other yummy fresh produce.
7. Buy a bottle of Jamaican Rum. Invite friends over and experiment with fresh fruits, ice cream, juices. Or any other type of ingredient you can think up. Give your drink discovery a hot name.
9. Have a candlelit lobster/clam bake.
10. Skinny dip.
11. Jump off the diving board in your pool!
12. Go on a day trip. Savor your discoveries all day long.
13. Try a different flavor of ice cream.
14. Go on a whale watch or other fun ocean expedition.
15. Eat breakfast by the ocean, river or on your beautiful patio. Anywhere you can find outside!
16. From lovely reader Charisma: I would like to add having a wine and cheese gathering (for two or more). Find some fresh cheeses at a Farmers Market or speciality market. The lighter, milder Italian cheeses go very well with a nice, crisp, sparkling wine. Preferably a Prosecco sparkling wine. Enjoy!
Anyone else have a yummy idea to add to our list? Would love to hear them.
With fun and a frolicking sense of adventure! Love, Goddess
2 thoughts on “Summer Frolicking”
I love these ideas!
I would like to add having a wine and cheese gathering (for two or more). Find some fresh cheeses at a Farmers Market or speciality market. The lighter, milder Italian cheeses go very well with a nice, crisp, sparkling wine. Preferably a Prosecco sparkling wine. Enjoy!
Thanks so much, Charisma! I love your idea. Wine and cheese (Double Cream Brie…sigh!) are favorites of mine. I’m going to add this to my list and give you credit for your wonderful idea! Love, Goddess