Let’s have a little fun today. What are some things you think should NEVER be said on a first date? These are actual statements from people I’ve met. Seriously.
- As you open the menu-I have expensive taste. You’re buying, right?
- Will this take more than 2 hours? I have another date at 10:00.
- Just to let you know…can you drop me off by like 10:00? I’d like to go out after this.
- Wow…you remind me of my Daddy!
- Does this outfit make me look fat?
- I’m not eating much tonight. I’m losing weight so I look good when we have sex.
- I want a baby.
- I have my period and the cramps are KILLING me!
- This place is boring.
- I’m bored.
- So, like I took the Cosmo compatibility test…and we are perfect for each other!
- When can you meet my parents this weekend?
- How much money do you make?
- What’s your name again?
- I don’t really read. I watch a lot of TV though.
- I don’t really see the need for a portfolio or a budget.
- The last book I read was “How to Get a Guy to Marry You in 6 Weeks.” It was fascinating.
- So…what is the LAST thing you want me to know about you and your family?
- Just so you know, I am on the pill. Right now.
- My last relationship ended because he wouldn’t marry me.
- My last relationship ended because he didn’t want to make me pregnant.
- So how’s this going? Do you like me?
- My ex-boyfriend is my BEST friend.
- My therapist says I have control issues.
- I pass gas and drool in my sleep.
- This is the best time I’ve had in such a long time! I can’t remember the last time I went out!
- Wow. That bartender over there is smokin’ hot.
- I saw how you looked at our waitress. (Then stare at him with evil eyes)
- I don’t remember what happened on my last first date because I passed out.
- Hey! Let’s do tequila shots!
- I love you.
Yes, I know people who have said similar things. Have you said them? If you have, chuckle over it and up the “mysterious you.” It’s all good. I’m sure that in my younger years I said some really dumb things on a first date. We all have. Laughter is the best medicine right? 😉 Love, Goddess
Do you find yourself saying things like this or opening up too quickly to a man you’re dating? Get this in check NOW!
© S Stevens Life Strategies