Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Space required after the Public Identifier in Entity, line: 1 in /home/customer/www/bitchlifestyle.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 149
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): SystemLiteral " or ' expected in Entity, line: 1 in /home/customer/www/bitchlifestyle.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 149
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): SYSTEM or PUBLIC, the URI is missing in Entity, line: 1 in /home/customer/www/bitchlifestyle.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 149
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/bitchlifestyle.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 160
Lust. One of the seven deadly sins. Let’s discover lust in all her naughty glory. I’m not asking you to go out and commit a sin. I want you to play with the word a bit. Or rather, it’s definition. I was researching “lust” on the web and found this to describe “lust.”
Lustful – vigorously passionate wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
And I got turned on. Not so much on the “vigorously,” but the “passionate.” Passionately Curious So I started thinking about lust and passion. The first thing I thought about was dark chocolate. Not sex. And how I need some. Not sex. LOL…but some seriously dark chocolate. How much I longed to savor the rich taste slowly melting in my mouth. Mmmmmm….! Does that mean I just sinned? No way. I was enjoying one of the incredible things in this beautiful world we live in. Does it mean I’m going to vigorously pursue this? No. I’ve got a busy day. But maybe later on tonight. 🙂
Let’s play with “lust” a bit more. Be a bit more naughty in the most fun way. I’m going to create a “Lust List.” Wanna create one with me? Here’s mine…a few things that came off the top of my head:
1. I lust for the taste of dark chocolate slowly melting in my mouth.
2. I lust for success. Success for my ultimate goal: spreading fun, laughter and play worldwide.
3. I lust for the fun of football season. The start of fantasy football, the exciting highs and lows during a game that only NFL Football gives me in a sport.
4. I lust for laughing so hard I almost can’t breathe. You know what I mean? It’s like you are standing on a balance beam. On one side is the laughter, you can’t stop. But if you don’t stop, you’ll fall into the pit on the other side of the beam. It feels so good yet so bad!
5. I lust for more passion because it leads to more appreciation for everything I have and every drop of life I can get.
How about you? Would you like to play? Create a little list. Perhaps before you go to bad. Turn off the light and enjoy the thoughts. The possibilities. Notice how much better it feels to ground yourself into what feels good instead of the drama, worries and troubles you face everyday. Turn Worry Into Fun Practice injecting it into your day. When I do this, it’s amazing how the things I lust for come to me. And I’m so grateful for it. Lust, passion and joy opens up unknown worlds of discovery. Please share your lust list. It would be so awesome to discover new things together! Love, Goddess
For Ohhhhh so much more:
Bitch Lifestyle the Manual
© S Stevens Life Strategies