I found this quote on Pics And Quotes.com Check them out =FAB!
How are you doing in the confident and sassy department girls? You on a roll or asleep? Somewhere in between? Not sure? Take this quick and fun quiz to find out: Sassy Self Self-Esteem Quiz http://bitchlifestyle.com/self-esteem-quiz/ Then assess. We’ve discussed quite a few Sass Zappers on this site. Because there are so many… it’s important to occasionally take stock and make sure Sass Zappers aren’t keeping us down or sneaking up on us. I’ve discovered a few more to add to our Sass Zappers list. Anything there turning your sassy into a snit? A Drama Queen crying fit? Sass Success Zappers with some accompanying inspiration:
- Stop not taking action. Inspiration: There are so many things to distract you. So many opportunities to explore, relish and develop! Choose the most important opportunities/desires at this very moment and then rock them. Once these very important opportunities are completed you can move on to the next one.
- Stop thinking you aren’t ready. Inspiration: You are! Break your opportunity/desire down into manageable tasks and do one a day.
- Stop competing against everyone. Inspiration: Unfortunately the people who really need to read this (the competitors) won’t be reading this OR don’t believe they are competing with other women. Dramatic sigh. Oh well. Us Sassy Bitches know what to do. Be polite in their presence and if possible, avoid like the plague!
- Complaining and feeling sorry for yourself. Inspiration: Start taking action!
- Doing the same thing over and over again. Like: not taking action, complaining about it, choosing friends and lovers unwisely and not learning from the experience. Inspiration: Try oh try to have a little laugh at how cute you are, how human you are and then do something good for yourself.
Do any of these ring a bell? You’ve taken the quiz and still don’t know what to do? Here are some ideas:
- If you are in your Drama Queen dance out all that emotion you’ve got going on.
- If you are in your Brat get appreciative. Right now. Write down everything you are grateful for. Even if you think what I am asking you to do is “stupid.” (sassy wink)
- If you are in your Bitch, congratulations…carry on hottie.
- If you are unsure what to do, relax. At some point in the next few days pamper yourself to the highest degree possible. Don’t “just” take a bath. Up the ante in every possible way for you. Candles, sexy music, chocolate, champagne, the most indulgent bath products you have on hand or splurge on a new one! Breathe deeply and be grateful for all you have.
If all else fails, remember….It’s exhausting being fabulous! Love, Goddess
© S Stevens Life Strategies