The Stafford Project Episode 5: “It’s Just a Heart”
Okay ladies. Let’s have a little fun today. Do you obsess over a text message from your guy or any guy? When, where, how much and what exactly does it mean? I found this video on the internet (love the actress—Michelle Stafford) which pokes fun at our whole “text message obsession.” We can all relate to this. We’ve all been weak. Let’s heal the weakness and laugh together and get over it! I send this video to my clients all the time so we can have a chuckle about it together. Watch the video and then we will discuss below.
- Notice how she does not quit asking what it means until she gets the answer she wants? Why do we do things like that? Maybe because we don’t want to face the truth. We know the truth but prefer to stay delusional about it. Why would we do that? Because it’s safer than the truth. The truth that maybe, just maybe, he doesn’t like us all that much. If a guy likes you he is in constant contact. He is never “too busy.”
- It’s easier to make excuses for a guy instead of facing the truth. (Refer to above)
- She is playing it like she knows it is slightly crazy to keep asking about the heart, LOL. We KNOW when we are being crazy about it but we just can’t seem to stop!
- The guy who says he “never texts hearts.” Hilarious. I have never gotten text hearts from a man. Think about it…have YOU? I get the flirty smiles or something much more naughty.
Are you laughing yet? It’s important to keep a good sense of humor about the dating process. I mean, after all, a sense of humor is very attractive quality, no? So the next time you feel a little wiggy about the whole “text message” with a man thing, sit back, relax and enjoy Michelle Stafford’s humorous take on the whole situation. And if you really want to feel better, this season of her show she has a lot of bad dates. In interviews Michelle Stafford has said it is based on her life and well, if it is even slightly true we will all feel better because we’ve been there. There is one bad date where a guy keeps trying to sing to her in public. That has actually happened to me on a very bad date. Dude started singing to me in the Olive Garden. I was mortified for me and embarrassed for him. Makes a fun story though, right? Love Goddess
For more on this hot little topic:
- Self Esteem Quiz: How Do You Rate?
- Signs You’re a Sassy Bitch
- Dating Tips for Women: Signs a Man Wants You to Chase Him
© S Stevens Life Strategies