Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: hr line 5 and body in Entity, line: 6 in /home/customer/www/bitchlifestyle.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 149
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 3 and html in Entity, line: 7 in /home/customer/www/bitchlifestyle.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 149
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Premature end of data in tag html line 1 in Entity, line: 8 in /home/customer/www/bitchlifestyle.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 149
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/bitchlifestyle.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 160
We all have slow days. Mine was especially slow today. However…I can always find something to amuse me. Today it was a guy who wasn’t really interested in me trying to make me THINK he was. I decided to have a little fun with him because…in the spirit of Marilyn Monroe: What the hell? Besides, I was sensing this would be material for this website. Here is our text conversation with what I’m thinking in italics:
Guy: Hi how are you?
Me: Who is this?
Guy: Scott. We met on xyz dating site.
Me: I’m not on there anymore. The guys aren’t serious and I want to date seriously. Best of luck. You’re not serious. Bye bye.
Usually that ends the conversation, but he continued to text me.
Guy: Neither am i, and that’s what i’m lookng 4 too Okay…he just kicked off the Crap Super Bowl.
Me: I am skeptical regarding u. If u were interested in seeing me u would have set up a date months ago. Now I am not on the site and cannot reference who u r.
Guy: U want a pic? Not really, dude. I don’t respond back…because even though it is a slow day… I am still working. Several hours later I read his most recent text.
Guy: (Sent a pic) Here I am…
Me: Thank u for the pic. However I’m more interested in who u r as a man. He was very attractive. If that was him. Looks aren’t everything. I want a man not a starter in the Crap Super Bowl.
Guy: (Long text messages with basic background and full of spelling/grammatical errors…then) What else would u like to know about me?
Me: Where u r from and if u remember who u r talking 2…my real name or dating site name? Set up statement if I have time to call him on his “I want to date seriously crap.”
Guy: Not really send a pic of Not a chance. Crap set up complete.
Me: LOL. Seriously…Scott…if u want a woman to date u and/or take you seriously, don’t forget her name. Best of luck in ur search. Crap called on. I’m done. Time to amuse myself with other things.
Guy: Sharon, right?
A half hour passes…
An hour passes…
Guy: Give me a chance? Please 🙂
If you get texts like this from a guy in any way shape or form, he is not interested in you. Here is exactly why:
1. He did not address me by my name in the first text. We may have talked once. I don’t know. What I wind up doing is this: If I talk to a guy I meet I put his first name into my phone. If we have one conversation and I don’t hear from him in a week or so, I delete it out of my phone.
2. I haven’t been on the site for months. So it took him months to date the other girls he has been in touch with in his Rolodex and now it’s my turn. Me: Miss…I don’t know your name.
3. I never, ever…did I mention never? Send a pic of myself to a guy I don’t know or barely know. I don’t want to be one of his “Rolodex Babes.”
4. He doesn’t remember who I am and wants a picture of me. That’s really flattering, huh, ladies? Not only am I Miss: I don’t know your name, but I’m so far down on his list of who he may want to date that I need to add “If I get through the list and nothing pans out girl.”
5. No effort. Zero effort. Yeah. Oh…and easier for rejection purposes via text on his part. This guy has absolutely NO GAME.
I’m hoping you’re able to laugh over guys like this. And then forget them. Delete them. They mean nothing. Except as a barometer of whether you want to deal with men with NO GAME in the dating world or the man who will make every effort to make you smile. Choose wisely. Your time is valuable, Sassy Bitches! Love, Goddess
1. Want to own these types of situations? Work with me live-Click here
© S Stevens Life Strategies