To make the most out of our “12 Days of Sassy Christmas,” I thought I would look up some time management savers. Because, like…I was having trouble finding time. 😉 So here are some time management tips and things to stress less over. And as a bonus a few fun and sassy things to do…to insert in all the time you’ve saved!
- Schedule a day for YOU next year. Give it a sassy name if you wish. This is a day to nurture yourself and do only that which rocks your world.
- Instead of doing all the wrapping at once, wrap whatever you have purchased as you get it. I got this idea from one of my coaching clients, Sandy. I hate wrapping and I seem to hate it less now.
- Avoid the shopping marathon. Use the internet and make short shopping trips. Aim to get 1, 2 or tops three gifts done per day.
- CHEAT! Don’t have the time to make homemade brownies? Don’t feel guilty. Use a package mix and then add your personal touch. Like a drizzle of chocolate, yummy nuts, etc. Think to yourself…hmmm…what would make these even tastier? Enjoy and play with the thought. Find a way to make time management fun.
- If you’re entertaining, make one really yummy celebration drink. Like a champagne with a splash of peach or pomegranate juice.
- Don’t feel guilty if you have to change your 45 minute work out to a 15 minute work out. Catch up in the New Year. Use the extra half hour to catch up with family and friends you love!
- Wisp away grays with mascara.
- You know all those Holiday Annoyances? Standing in line, rude people, etc? Create a hot little mantra to zone out to and lower the noise. Something like: I am ******* fabulous. Say it over and over softly in your mind. Breathe it in and let it wash over you.
- I’m really not an E card person. However, I no longer send out a bazillion cards to everyone I know. Weed out the people who don’t send you cards. Don’t drive yourself nuts remembering people who don’t take the time to remember YOU. Don’t take it personally. People are busy. 😉
- Don’t say “yes!” to every social engagement.
- Instead of worrying about keeping the whole house clean, spend 15 min. a day cleaning just one room. If you have a family, assign a person to each room.
- Tell Santa you’ve only been “slightly naughty” this year.
- Hand out mistletoe wherever you go. Especially to the hot men you meet!
- Before shopping, put on an outfit you feel absolutely divine in. Do your hair and make-up. Glam yourself up with sparkle and a spritz of your favorite perfume. (If you see Santa…now would be a good time to tell him you’ve only been slightly naughty)
Please share your time-saving and stay sassy tips for this wonderful and busy time of the year on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bitch-Lifestyle/205875411841
Private Coaching available. For more information email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
© S Stevens Life Strategies