Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Space required after the Public Identifier in Entity, line: 1 in /home/bitchlif/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 149
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): SystemLiteral " or ' expected in Entity, line: 1 in /home/bitchlif/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 149
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): SYSTEM or PUBLIC, the URI is missing in Entity, line: 1 in /home/bitchlif/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 149
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/bitchlif/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-amazon-associate/APaPi/AmazonProduct/Result.php on line 160
Whatever Lola wants…what do you want?
When was the last time you played with a new genre of music? I find myself always gravitating to the same uplifting music. The kind I can dance my butt off to when I’m driving, doing work around the house…or just because! Do you? This week I’ve changed it up a bit. I’m listening to something different every day. Here is what I’ve discovered so far:
- I love that song “Whatever Lola Wants,” as sung by Sarah Vaughan. I like to bring out my Inner Seductress for this one. Try it. You’ll like it!
- In the mornings, instead of listening to the sports channels, I’ve started listening to my NIA tapes. LOVE. Here is a sampling of the music. FREE. http://www.nianow.com/
- Google an era of music and listen while you’re doing chores about the house. You may discover some old new favorites. Like I discovered “Whatever Lola Wants.”
- Pandora: Create your own play lists with some different genres of music. Jazz, Romance, Musical Theatre, New Age. http://www.pandora.com/
- Research the different kinds of music being offered at local pubs, stadiums, theatres and get the girlfriends together and GO.
- Pretend you’re in Greece, Ireland, Paris for the day and find a restaurant or venue to go to. It’s like a mini-vacation.
- Rent from the library! While you’re at it, take out a book about the history of music.
- Go to a garage sale or an indie music store and explore.
- Is there a genre of music you like but forget to listen to do? Re-visit Pandora and add a station so you can have on hand. http://www.pandora.com/
Update your playlists with some new favorites and create new ones for every mood. Create a Burlesques Routine while you’re at it. http://bitchlifestyle.com/2012/12/burlesque/ Or a Strip Tease: http://bitchlifestyle.com/2011/08/dita-von-teese-a-study-in-naughty-glamour/ Relish the gift of hearing by taking some time to indulge in the world of music! Love, Goddess
For more research in the art of YOU:
- On Amazon: Bitch Lifestyle the Manual
- Outsmart Back Stabbers! http://bitchlifestyle.com/2012/04/outsmart-back-stabbers/
- Fun for the Thrifty Bitch: http://bitchlifestyle.com/2011/05/fun-for-the-thrifty-bitch/
© S Stevens Life Strategies