It’s loving our Beauty week and I’ve been thinking about when I feel most beautiful. Here are a few instances. I would love for you all to share yours. Yay! A toast to sharing new ideas to experience our beauty together.
1. Today I feel incredibly beautiful. And the goofy thing? I have no make up on, nothing. Not even my beloved lip gloss. Not one smidgeon of sparkle. I’m just higher than a kite on life. I’ve had some fun success in my business and personal life today. I’m basking and reveling in it.
2. The sun is finally out! For those of you in New England it’s been mighty dreary of late. There’s nothing like the feel of warm sunshine on your body!
3. When I make someone else feel good, it makes me feel beautiful!
4. Dancing, eating chocolate, making love, skinny dipping, blowing kisses, riding in a convertible…
5. When I let someone I love go…and they come back.
6. When I let something go…anger at someone, something, etc. It’s hard to let go sometimes, but the weight that’s lifted makes my heart sing!
7. After a really tough work out.
So looking forward to hearing what makes you beauties glow!
© S Stevens Life Strategies