Where are the nice guys?
Nice guys are all around you. Are you rolling your eyes at me? That’s very cute. Really, they are all around you. If you take a moment and look, you may be surprised. Do you know the difference between the nice guy and the jerk?
The nice guy is waiting for a move. From you. The nice guy is waiting for a crumb from a woman. And it’s as simple as this. A gorgeous, warm smile from you. The kind that shows teeth. For him and no one else. Eye contact with gorgeous smile for 3 full seconds. Then look away. Works for me. Try it. Nice guys are afraid of rejection. Just like you. Your smile gives them the option of facing their fear and talking to hot little you.
The jerk will walk right up to you with a smooth line, overly sensual talk and an air of: “Lucky you: It’s your turn to have the privilege of talking to me.” They are everywhere too. If you agree to a date with them, several of the following will probably occur:
- Your Drama Queen will love the attention he is giving you, but your Bitch will make you feel as though something “isn’t quite right.”
- He will break your date without a concrete reason and then won’t try to reschedule.
- He says he will do something then doesn’t follow through. When you call him on it, he makes a lame excuse. Usually by deflecting the blame on you. IE: I tried calling you but I got a “no call signal” or some other such crap. See this article for more: http://bitchlifestyle.com/2012/04/call-me/
- Gets drunk on a date.
- Over sexualizes everything. Ie: You ask him to pass the salt and he makes it about you having sex with him.
The nice guy:
- Prides himself on being a man of his word. So he FOLLOWS THROUGH!
- He follows through because he wants you to trust him.
- If he has to cancel a date, he takes the time to explain why. Then he follows through by setting up another date.
- When you communicate what you want he does it.
So when a man is keeping his word, following through and produces wants for you because he wants you to feel good? Be grateful and adore him back with a huge smile and your “option” to fall in love may come into play! Love, Goddess
- Dealing With a Demanding Man
- Dating Concept #1: Signs That a Man Wants You to Chase Him
- Giving You A Hot Sexy Shot of Testosterone
© S Stevens Life Strategies
4 thoughts on “Where Are The Nice Guys?”
I hawe always benefitted from your articles.I hawe a fren that I also “like”.He’s 43 n i’m 10 yrs younger.He klaims no girl got so klose to him emotionally like me.we start as frens 3 months ago.( met at a party ).He seems interestet but I keep it platonik.he also isn’t the type of man I may like, I thought.
just when i start to think, may be this guy is kool,he tells me i’m a 6.5/10 in the looks arena !!! I was wery hurt, first of all that he thinks he kan rate me or any woman on a skale, n for telling me my skore.When I sait, he was all ower the line,he apologizet immetiately, many times.Many women n men kall me beautiful, this is the first i hear a rating on me, first of all.
I’m not able to let it go.feel like kalling our whole frenship quits,but part of me feels – if I’m ower-reakting ? please help me oh brilliant one ! ( sorry i’m using a lib komputer n some keys r not working here ).
Sherri…you are a gorgeous, sassy and wonderful woman. A man who “scales” in the looks area is so unworthy of you. IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE! Love, Goddess
Sherri, Goddess is correct. Ignore superficial men like that. If superficial people were rating me on looks, I would be classified a 3 or 4, so to me, what rude superficial people think is a 6.5, to me is perfect 🙂 I am positive you are a wonderful person, from reading your post. In my book you are a 10+.
Mmmm…ladies…Jady is one amazing man! One word…purr… Love, Goddess