Today at Bitch U, we discuss your theme song. Your home work is to find or identify yours. Here’s why:
1. It’s kind of fun to have a theme song. Or the thought of it, yes? Mine is “I’m a Bitch” by Meredith Brooks. I even have it as my ring tone. 😉
2. Feel less than sexy? Shake your butt to “SexyBack,” Justin Timberlake
3. Right before an important event play your song to sass you up and get rid of any nerves. (First date, speech, ie)
4. Feeling depressed? Embrace it with: “Bad Day,” Daniel Powter
5. Feeling pissed? Dissipate it: “Fighter,” Christina Aguilera
6. Bitch up #4 by dancing really slow and sensually. Look in a mirror and kiss it good bye with a sassy swirl of your hips.
7. Play and have fun with the idea of finding your perfect theme song. Or songs. 😉
8. Please share your songs and why here and on our Bitch Lifestyle Facebook page
9. Double please for #8! I sooo want to hear your hot ideas! They will help all of us rock our emotions.
© S Stevens Life Strategies
2 thoughts on “Your Theme Song”
Glamourous by Fergie is mine! LOVE IT!
You got most of that song so DOWN. 😉